- 12-Mar-2013 to 11-May-2013 (CST)
- Materials and Electrochemistry
- College Station, TX, USA
- Full Time
Lynntech, Inc is seeking a Research Assistant in our Materials and Electrochemistry business group. The ideal candidate will have broad based skills in research and development and will be motivated to learn new skills across various technology areas.
Lynntech scientists and engineers develop world-class technology solutions for aerospace, defense and human health. Our disciplinary approach and dedication to performance has driven innovation for more than 25 years.
Experience in the following areas is essential to meeting performance standards for the position:
- General Chemistry
- Detail oriented
- Lab experience in organic chemistry, organic synthesis and characterization
- Experience in polymer chemistry, polymer surface modification highly desirable
- Experience in materials development, Textile chemistry is desirable
- Report preparation and technical writing
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline with broad background in chemistry.
Our facilities are located in College Station, Texas, just four miles from Texas A&M University and centrally located near Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, and Houston. Relocation is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.lynntech.com. Lynntech is an EEO/AA Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!