- 06-Mar-2013 to 19-Mar-2013 (CST)
- College Station, TX, USA
- Part Time
Lynntech, Inc is seeking a self-directed, highly motivated individual to serve as an Administrative Assistant/Errand Runner.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to analyze information, anticipate outcomes, and proactively resolve minor issues. The successful candidate will also be friendly, outgoing, dependable, and professional. Customer service traits are required to work with internal customers and public relations traits are required to represent us in the community.
In this position the candidate will be facilitating interesting and important research through the provision of supplies and support. A typical day may include activities such as working in the kitchen area and providing coffee, facilitating catered or purchased meals for meetings and subsequent clean up, traveling to local vendors and picking up requested items, delivery of materials between local work locations, post office visits, researching a topic on the internet and compiling a synopsis report, compiling data into a spreadsheet, reviewing documents for grammar and punctuation, and many other similar support functions.
This is a very active position with many time critical deadlines. You will be accountable for your own scheduling and driven results to accomplish tasks requested by internal customers. Medium to heavy lifting of supplies to include cases of copier paper from vendor stock to storage within our facility should be expected.
Qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or GED, one or more years of experience or training, or equivalent education and experience.
- Must have valid driver's license and a good driving record with the ability to drive different types and sizes of company vehicles.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
This position is part time and will be scheduled for 20-25 hours a week to be established with your supervisor but should include Monday through Friday and include the Noon hour on most days.
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.lynntech.com. Lynntech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!