- 07-Feb-2013 to 08-Apr-2013 (CST)
- Materials and Electrochemistry
- College Station, TX, USA
- $30-40K DOQ
- Full Time
Lynntech, Inc is seeking an entry level to 3 year Research Assistant in our Materials and Electrochemistry business group. The ideal candidate will have broad based skills in research and development and will be motivated to learn new skills across various technology areas.
Lynntech scientists and engineers develop world-class technology solutions for aerospace, defense and human health. Our disciplinary approach and dedication to performance has driven innovation for more than 25 years.
Experience in the following areas is essential to meeting performance standards for the position:
• General Chemistry
• Detail oriented
• Lab experience in chemistry, physics and engineering
• Experience in analytical instrumentation highly desirable
• Experience in machining and micro assembly is desirable
• Report preparation and technical writing
• Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline with broad background in chemistry.
Our facilities are located in College Station, Texas, just four miles from Texas A&M University and centrally located near Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, and Houston. Relocation is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.lynntech.com. Lynntech is an EEO/AA Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!