- 01-Feb-2013 to 25-Mar-2013 (CST)
- College Station, TX, USA
- Full Time
Lynntech's Engineering organization provides a broad range of prototype products, including components, subsystems and systems, to military and commercial customers in several niche markets. From individual components and subsystems through fully integrated systems and platform solutions, Lynntech's portfolio spans the customer's needs that are most relevant today: energy and power, intelligence/surveillance/reconnaissance [ISR] devices, sensors for biologic threats and medical devices, to name but a few. This breadth, combined with a total commitment to quality and service, makes Lynntech a highly competitive small business resource, both as a supplier and as a prime contractor.
The Integration and Test Engineer is assigned the technical responsibility and authority for the integration and test of programs under the direction of the Vice President of Engineering or a Senior Program Manager. This includes but is not limited to:
• Planning and execution of test activities,
• Mentorship of subordinate engineers,
• Leading the implementation of test automation while balancing the cost of effort in the development of automated versus manual test procedures,
• Synchronicity with systems engineering to track requirements,
• Identify and mitigate technical risks prior to and during testing.
The I&T Lead will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting Lynntech systems and equipment. He/she will also develop or oversee the development of test and diagnostic programs and will assist the Vice President of Engineering in planning and arranging labor to maximize budget and schedule constraints.
The I&T Lead can be assigned to current programs and/or Program proposal/pursuit activities.
You must be a US citizen capable of obtaining a DOD security clearance.
A minimum of 10 years of industrial experience, preferably in a company that provides products to the DOD, and a Bachelors degree in one of the following technical fields:
• Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering,
• Electrical Engineering,
• Computer Engineering,
• Computer Science,
• Mechanical Engineering,
Experience with the one or more of the following areas is required:
• Integration and Test of complex systems
• Aero Design - (Electrical; Mechanical; Structural)
• Hardware Development
• Software Development
• Systems Engineering
• Leadership - Task or IPT Leader and/or Functional Management
Experience with the following is a plus:
• Entire Program/Engineering Life Cycle Phases and Activities
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.lynntech.com. Lynntech is an EEO/AA Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!