- 29-Jan-2013 to 11-Apr-2013 (CST)
- College Station, TX, USA
- Full Time
Lynntech Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical or Electro-Chemical Engineer to support its Fuel Cell Design Team. If you possess a chemical engineering degree, understand that the focus of this position is primarily on the mechanical side of fuel cell design.
This design engineer will be an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to improve performance and manufacturability of current and future fuel cell stack designs. While Lynntech primarily works in the low temperature PEM arena, we seek to further efforts utilizing SOFC and high temperature PEM designs as well.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop & refine technical requirements for the current and future products.
- Assist in the selection of suppliers and provide technical product support to suppliers.
- Provide technical support for product-related issues in the internal manufacturing process.
- Manage the execution of product qualification testing, interpret results and develop and implement required product improvements.
- Assist in the design and implementation of test stands for unique fuel cell designs.
Education & Experience:
BS or MS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Training and/or certification in the use of high pressure and hazardous gases will set you apart.
Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience, in an industrial or commercial company setting wherein you utilized your skills, designing and working in the fuel cell arena, in:
- Structural mechanics
- Heat transfer
- Quality improvement / Failure analysis
- Project Management
- CAD (ProE preferred)
- Hydrogen/Oxygen fuel cell component design experience preferred
Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and meet deliverable deadlines amidst changing requirements, deadlines and priorities.
Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
Ability to be creative, versatile, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
Strong self-starter and team player with can-do attitude.
Strong drive for results and continuous improvement.
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to meet contract requirements.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.lynntech.com. Feel free to include a cover letter or expanded resume to outline how you fit this position.
Lynntech is an EEO/AA employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!