- 28-Dec-2012 to 21-Jan-2013 (CST)
- Life Sciences and Technology
- College Station, TX, USA
- Full Time
Lynntech, Inc., a rapidly growing technology development company specializing in transitioning innovative ideas and concepts into marketable technologies, is seeking highly motivated, creative researchers for our team-driven work environment. We currently have exciting opportunities for a Research Associate with a strong Molecular Biology background to participate in molecular assay development and testing.
Responsibilities and prospects for professional career growth include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the experimental design and development of molecular assays
- Performing molecular studies, analyzing and interpreting test results
- Maintaining a laboratory notebook as a detailed log of experiments, results, and ongoing research efforts
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the biological sciences (or a related field)
- Experience working in a molecular biology-oriented lab
- Experience in performing molecular techniques that include peptide and aptamer discovery, isolation of DNA/RNA, primer design, conventional PCR, real-time PCR and gel electrophoresis
- Experience in microbiology and/or cell biology is highly desired
- Ability to design and carry out experiments with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational and data management skills
- Proven technical writing abilities
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills that enable the individual to interact with all levels of management, technical and scientific personnel
In our challenging and multidisciplinary work environment, qualified applicants will have the opportunity to develop their own scientific interests and broaden laboratory skills. This profitable, dynamic company offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our facilities are located in College Station, Texas, just four miles from Texas A&M University.
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.lynntech.com. Lynntech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!